Division of Socio-economic and Extension (DSEE)
The Division started with following objectives
- Socio-economic and impact assessment studies on agricultural technologies.
- Socio-economic and policy research including service delivery.
- Technology assessment, refinement and transfer.
- Capacity building and Human Resource development
- Socio-economic and policy research
- Technology assessment and refinement
- Transfer of technology
- Human resource development and impact assessment of technologies for the Eastern Region
|Sl. No.||Name of Scientist||Designation||Profile Details|
|1.||Dr. Ujjwal Kumar (Agri. Extn.)||Head & Principal Scientist||View Profile
|2.||Dr. Abhay Kumar (Agri. Statistics)||Principal Scientist|
|3.||Dr. Naresh Chandra (Agri. Econ.)||Principal Scientist|
|4.||Dr. Dhiraj Kumar Singh (Agri. Extn.)||Scientist, Sr. Scale||View Profile
|5.||Dr. Tanmay Kumar Koley (Horticulture Pomology)||Scientist|
|6.||Dr. Anirban Mukherjee (Agri. Extn.)||Scientist||View Profile|
|7.||Dr. Rohan Kumar Raman, Scientist (Agri. Statistics)||Scientist||View Profile|